Updated: December 2021
OwnID Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Company” or “OwnID”), is committed to protecting the privacy of our services' endusers, business partners and our website's visitors, all as further detailed below. We take several precautions and have implemented certain mechanisms to ensure the protection of Personal Data (as defined below), as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
· Children under the age of 16 (or equivalent minimum age for providing consent) are not permitted to use the Services without parental or legal guardian consent. In any event, we do not knowingly collect children's Personal Data.
· You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
· You may not share Personal Data about other people with us who you are not authorized to share or use.
· You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase restrict and opt-out from the processing of your Personal Data, in accordance with applicable law. For more information regarding your rights please refer to our Privacy Rights Policy.
· We share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services, or other limited circumstances as specified here in.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
"Personal Data" is any information which identifies or can be reasonably used to identify a natural person. Such data includes for example:first and last name, phone number, email address, unique online identifiers, billing information, credit card details, etc.
As opposed to Personal Data, "Non-Personal Data", or anonymized data, is information which does not identify a specific natural person and cannot reasonably be used for such identification. This type of information includes for example aggregate or statistical data or otherwise, technical information transmitted from your device such as type of browser and operating system, language preference, referring and exit pages and URLs, time and datestamp, amount of time spent on particular page.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect information from you in one or both of the following ways:
· Provided by you voluntarily –we will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with the information, such as through the Service, when you contact us or sign up for our newsletter.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on your jurisdiction, data protection and privacy laws provide you with the ability to exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data that we process.The principal rights includes the right to access your Personal Data; the right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date; the right to have your Personal Data amended or otherwise deleted; the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data; the right to send or “port” your Personal Data; the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and the right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
Please review our Privacy Rights Policy for more information regarding the rights you may have under the relevant data protection and privacy laws in your jurisdiction.
If we are unable to provide you with the information that you asked for, we will endeavour to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
WITH WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We do not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties except in the following events:
- Compelled Disclosures - We may share Personal Data with third parties where required to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect the vital interests of data subject or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases and services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- Security Detections - To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Service Providers - To collect, hold or manage your Personal Data through our authorized third-party service providers and to perform certain requested services on our behalf, as reasonable for our business purposes, all of whom we contractually ensure comply with applicable data protection laws. Some examples of service providers that we may use include (without limitation): payment processors, server and storage providers and marketing partners.
- Explicit Consent - If you provide us with your explicit approval to share your information prior to the disclosure.
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you access such website. Cookies are very helpful and may be used for a variety of different purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Service quicker, easier and smoother. Cookies are also used to help customize your experience and for advertising purposes (including personalized advertising). You can find out more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The third-party cookies used on our Website are as follows:
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
Please see the following links for more information with respect to how you can block or erase cookies via your particular browser: Google Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera.
DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
In the event that we need to transfer Personal Data out of your jurisdiction, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection as required under applicable law. Furthermore, when Personal Data that is collected within the European Economic Area ("EEA") and transferred outside of the EEA will be transferred under the applicable mechanism approved by the European Union.
Our Services are not intended to persons under 16 years old or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction(“Child”). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her Child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from a Child. If we become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
We may send our Partners, or users who provided us with their consent, with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. You may opt-out any time from such communications at any time by either: (i) using the “unsubscribe” feature available within the message; or (ii) sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We implement extensive security measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or misuse of personal data. We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security tools to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Unless you instruct us otherwise, and subject to applicable laws, we retain the Personal Data we collect for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, if applicable.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us:
By Email: email@example.com
By mail: OwnID Inc.
Har Sinai 2,Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.